- Welcome to Sirilanna Hotel
- Traditional Northern thai style
- Sirilanna Hotel, Chiang mai, Thailand
- Get the real feeling traditional Lanna
- The best place for your pleasant stay..
- Fine Art Accommodations in Chiang Mai, Thailand.
Near by Attactions
Option in Chiang Mai, ThailandAs one of the premier tourist destinations in Thailand, Chiang Mai has innumerable attractions, ensuring that visitors with any interest will find something to keep them entertained on their Chiang Mai holiday such as Wat Chedi Luang Temple. Sunday Walking Street, Three King Monument, Chiang Mai Provincial Local Museum, Kad Muang Mai Fruit Market, Thapae Gate.
Upcoming Activities & Festival
Yi Peng Festival
Date: 7 November 2014
Thousands of Khom Loi in Mae Cho, Chiang Mai Loi Krathong coincides with the Lanna (northern Thai) festival known as "Yi Peng" (Thai: ยี่เป็ง). Yi means two and peng means a full moon day. Yi Peng refers to the full moon day in the second month according to the Lanna lunar calendar (the twelfth month according to the Thai lunar calendar)